University of the West of England
At UWE Bristol, advancing knowledge, inspiring people and transforming futures is at the heart of what we do. Our partnerships are key to this.
Our ambition is to be known nationally and internationally as the best university for:
• Professionally recognised and practice-oriented programmes, which contribute to an outstanding learning experience and generate excellent graduate employment opportunities and outcomes for all students.
• Connecting and working with our local and regional economy, businesses and communities and international partners to advance knowledge, and to advance the health, sustainability and prosperity of our locality and region.
• Being digitally advanced, agile and responsive in the way we work, embracing and leading change to create new sustainable opportunities.
• Being inclusive and global in outlook and approach.
• Outstanding learning: All our students experiencing engaging and outstanding learning, teaching and support services throughout their student journey, fully utilising advances in technology to support their academic, professional and social growth and development.
• Ready and able graduates: Graduates ready and able to realise their full potential, make a positive contribution to society and their chosen field of employment or further study and play their full part in the development of a sustainable global society and knowledge economy.
• Research with impact: World-class performance in selected areas of research that meets the needs of our community, a sustainable economy and society and feeds the scholarship and enquiry that underpins our learning and teaching.
• Strategic partnerships, connections and networks: That differentiate our academic activity and enhance the global reputation, health, sustainability and prosperity of the University, Bristol and its city-region