CableCom Training Limited is a private training provider in
Stockton-On-Tees in Teesside. It was established in 2000, and provides training
in a number of specialist areas including our niche specialism,
telecommunications. We provide training
and qualifications which meet industry standards and have developed and
delivered a number of qualifications on behalf of service providers. Our
Mission is to work with employers and clients in the provision of quality,
nationally accredited training, leading to measureable business impact, improved
employability opportunities or job enhancement. We have training centres in
Stockton-On-Tees, Hartlepool, Gateshead and Leeds. As well as training we have
our own telecoms installation teams (CableCom Service Support) carrying out
work on behalf of service providers.
How we can help you
Service leavers are an extremely attractive proposition to employers within the telecoms sector. Clearly the three services have specialists in the field of communications and these people will find their skills eminently transferable to the telecommunications sector in civilian life. However, all service personnel with a sound technical background can be trained to perform a role within the telecoms sector in one capacity or another and as such there is no previous experience required if joining one of our training packages.
What services can we offer you?
- A tour of our new £2M National Training facility with bespoke external Fibre Network Installation Centre and external track.
- An individual confidential, impartial and objective information and advice service, covering learning opportunities and the skills and qualifications needed for employment or careers progression within the telecoms sector.
- We provide telecoms information and taster days so you are able to make an informed decision if you want to find out how to improve your job prospects, skills and qualifications with information on routes into employment.
- Written information on all courses and opportunities.
- Bespoke training tailored to your needs is you decide to do your ressettlement with us.
- Many of our telecoms tutors are ex-forces personnel with the relevant sector experience and understand the resettlement process and can therefore support and mentor you.
- CV building sessions and a signposting referral service.
- Once qualified ,Tailored work experience/placements packages (ranging from a day to 2 weeks) with our partner service providers or with CableCom Service Support installation teams regionally or nationally.
- CableCom Training has a proven track record in placing significant numbers of service leavers into full time employment.
In summary we can provide you with taster visits and Information days to enable you to make a formed judgement on the right courses and qualifications, top class advice , teaching and flexibility you’re after. With our mix of supported learning, practical hands on experience and innovative course material’s you’ll get an exceptional learning experience in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere in order to get you to job ready status with routes into employment.