Remploy is the UK's leading provider of employment services for disabled people. With over 65 years' experience, we are the trusted specialist disability partner to individuals, businesses, organisations and service providers.
Remploy was originally formed after WWII to provide jobs for disabled veterans. So, our heritage and expertise makes us best placed in supporting those experiencing barriers to work to move into fulfilling and lasting careers after the Armed Forces.
Remploy is a public sector body, covering all of mainland UK.
How we can help you
Remploy can provide you with free employment advice, guidance and support, so that you can begin your post-forces career.
From a branch near you, our Armed Forces Champions will provide you with support for anything up to 12 months that’s tailored to meet your needs, including:
- Identifying career goals – on a one-to-one basis, we’ll discuss your career goals and transferrable skills with you, as well as any barriers that may be standing in your way
- Job preparation – we’ll help you to write a great CV, complete application forms and prepare for interviews
- Skills development – we’ll help you to develop and learn new skills, while increasing your confidence and self-esteem
- Work experience – experience will help you to land a job and we’ll help you to get some
- Job search – we’ll help you to search and apply for jobs, as well as accessing jobs with the employers we work with. If you want to start up your own business, we can help you with that too.
- On-going support – once you’ve stared work, we’ll make sure it goes well and help you to develop your career.
Working closely with organisations, we have access to ring-fenced work placement and job opportunities not available to anyone else, where employers are specifically looking to employ veterans with health conditions.
We are also able to provide you with in-work support if you find you are having trouble maintaining a role due to your medical condition, liaising with you and your employer for anything up to 2 years.