The new generation of Global Emergency Response and the only dedicated Political, Natural Disaster and Medical Evacuation provider designed to meet modern, commercial travel patterns.
NGS has a globally proven record of reacting in minutes & hours compared to the industry standard of 3 – 7 days. NGS offer a multi-dimensional, local response to individual client 'problems' using pre-vetted providers from a greater variety of Industries.
Our predominantly ex-military staff work from our City of London based 24/7 Operations Centre, enabling Tailor-Made, Swift, Efficient and Secure, Point of incident solutions to our clients' needs.
How we can help you
NGS is always looking to recruit staff that are experienced, flexible and robust. The 24/7 Operations Room is a busy working environment.
From reacting to emergencies, planning response solutions or developing relationships with service providers, there is always something to keep you engaged.
On the job training ensures that you are trained to work with the client wherever they may be; on the phone, via e-mail or in person.
Mobility is no barrier to success at NGS and we offer more than just desk based employment, often there are opportunities to travel overseas on site surveys and security audits.
We predominantly recruit ex-military personnel, specifically chosen for their experience in running operations under the harshest conditions and extreme pressure.
The ideal candidate will be an Ex Warrant Officer or SNCO with the following:
• First-hand experience of the military medevac chain.
• Good communications experience both verbal and written to senior management level.
• Ability to demonstrate effective forward planning/ problem solving skills.
• Experience working within an Ops room environment, and of related operational contributing factors.
• IT Skills.
Day to Day employees should display the following qualities:
• Leadership and supervisory skills.
• Strong communications skills, and an ability to influence external partners.
• Enthusiasm, flexibility and self-motivation.
• Willingness to work on shift basis.
• An empathy with the clients/casualties.
• An ability to work in a high-pressure Ops room environment.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Knowledge / empathy of developing world current affairs.
• IT Literacy and the ability to work on multiple platforms.