Programmes are customised to manage individual barriers to employment and adopt a multi-disciplinary and integrated approach that address all barriers as part of a single programme.The following programmes are available:
- 1. Vocational Training (disabled adults, including Veterans, with multiple and complex barriers to employment referred through Disability Employment Advisers).
All programmes will include:
- Vocational Skills and qualifications, including Accountancy, Distribution and Warehousing, Electrical, Horticulture, IT Technicians, Joinery, Security and Service Industries.
- Health and mental health support.
- Housing support.
- Debt, financial and benefit support.
- Addiction support.
- Debt, financial and benefit support
2. Veterans Services (Reservists and ex-Armed Forces personnel requiring support to maintain or progress to employment, referred through Government agencies, Services charities, Third Sector organisations and self-referral directly to the Programme).
- A personal multi-disciplinary progression programme.
- Multi-disciplinary assessment of occupational skills and barriers to progression.
- In-house health/ mental health interventions and liaison with other health professionals.
- Additional support from addiction, alcohol/drug misuse/abuse, housing, debt and other third sector agencies.
- Flexible attendance determined according in individual need on a weekly basis.
- Development of self-confidence, motivation and management of personal barriers to employment.
- Development of employability skills, work routine and identification of occupational focus, Job search and identification of employment opportunities.
- Training and vocational qualifications.
- Information, advice and guidance in relation to career progression.
- Progression to and continuing support in:
- Economic activity or permitted work, i.e. voluntary/part-time work.
- Sustained and full-time Employment.
- Longer vocational training, education and employment transition.
Residential attendance and daily transport are available to all trainees accessing provision.