Arqiva is a leading communications infrastructure and media services company.
With sites right across the UK, we provide the infrastructure behind television, radio, satellite and wireless communications and employ a team of over 2200 colleagues, many of whom are skilled engineers, technicians, operators, riggers and planners.
Major broadcasters, such as the BBC, ITV and BSkyB, as well as independent radio groups, depend on us to keep them connected to their customers. We provide the connectivity for leading UK mobile network operators and many emergency services operators and distribute content and data to homes across the length and breadth of the UK.
How we can help you
At Arqiva we employ many ex-service men and women, recognising the valuable skills and training they bring with them
- Our Internal Recruitment Team is already receiving CVs from RCS and is working with individuals to discuss their aspirations, skills and experiences so that they can match them with current and future opportunities. Typical opportunities include:
- NOC and SOC Engineers
- Field Support Engineer
- Network Design Engineer
- Project Engineers and Managers
- Telecoms Engineer
- Network Operator
- Support Functions
- The Taster Event at our Crawley Court site near Winchester will introduce you to the work we do, talk about the types of roles we currently and typically have, give you a tour of our facilities and introduce you to employees.
From 2015 onwards:
- As you become clearer on the type of role you are looking for we are happy to discuss opportunities to spend longer periods of time in the organisation on a case by case basis. This may be a work attachment, an internship or job shadowing. For example, each year we can offer
- a one-week work attachment with our Safety, Health and Environment team
- 1 or 2-day job shadowing opportunities for up to 2 people at a time with our Satellite operations team
- Job shadowing or work attachment with our Terrestrial Broadcast team
- We understand that many individuals would benefit from support in preparing their CV or for a job interview. These are critical skills that you will need to develop and at Arqiva we have individuals who would like to share their knowledge and experience with you on an individual basis.
- And finally, sometimes it’s good to simply talk to someone who has made the step into Arqiva, whether from a Services background, or elsewhere in industry and our employees are on hand to help you think these things through.
If you are interested in finding more about Aqiva but the roles you are looking for aren't mentioned above or aren't advertised at the moment on the Portal, Contact your Specialist Employment Consultant / Career Consultant. They will contact the Relationship Team and we will look into this for you with Arqiva.